I really appreciated the tech inquiries presented by my classmates over these past few weeks. The discussion around social media monitoring and data storage was great to have as a class. It is so important to engage with these issues in our tech saturated world and it is heartening to see that our cohort is engaged and aware of so many important issues. I also really enjoyed learning about the various technology and tools for learners with disabilities and exceptionalities. It is amazing and life changing when technology can be utilized as a force of good in the world. The ability to bring people in through technology that bridges gaps for inclusion and allows people to interact with the world around them is amazing. It is wonderful to see all the free and relatively cheap technology available for various applications. I love the idea of open source technology that is rooted in caring intention for others learning. Hearing how engaged people were with their projects was inspiring to see. I also enjoyed the presentations and explorations around mindfulness that people presented, shared and talked about in the Edcamp we had in class. I am so happy to see a breadth of engagement in various areas and how we can all use tech to enrich classrooms and learning.